👋 About Brandon Nolte:
Brandon Nolte is a serial entrepreneur with 10+ years of business building & content marketing experience, and has been contributing to Web3 via BanklessDAO since 2021.
He’s incredibly passionate about using education to empower people to live happier and healthier lives — and is excited to share about the future of working in Web3 and DAOs.
After receiving a grant from BanklessDAO, he launched Bounty Hunter (now Quorum) — a podcast about how to find engaging and rewarding work in the new Web3 economy. The show features engaging interviews with community builders, DAO contributors and the best innovators in Web3.
In his previous company (in the CBD industry), Brandon created articles and blogs to drive over $10M in sales over 8 years. He wrote some of the first “How-to Guides" and “Buying Guides" and helped millions of people to improve their lives.
- Quorum: https://podcast.quorummedia.xyz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/quorummedia_xyz
- Healthy Hemp Oil: https://healthyhempoil.com/
- Stello: https://www.stellomints.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonnolte
- Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/brandoncnolte
Suggested Topics for Interview:
- What it's Like to Contribute to a DAO
- Pros and Cons of Decentralization at BanklessDAO
- Issues with Compensation in DAOs
- Most Valuable Skillsets for Contributing to a DAO
- DAO Tools You Need to Know
Suggested Interview Questions:
- What are the most valuable skills for working in a DAO?
Brandon will share about the most highly desirable skills that will set you out from the crowd and help you become a valuable contributor.
- What tools do I need to know in order to get started contributing?
Brandon will explain the top tools to know, including tools for: communication, compensation, knowledge sharing, payroll and running meetings.
- What are the biggest challenges you see working in a DAO?
Brandon will talk about compensation issues, scope creep, and burn out.
- What it like to be a contributor to a DAO?
Brandon will share his personal journey of getting started at BanklessDAO, receiving a grant for his podcast and what it took to build up a reputation in this community.
- What are the pros and cons of decentralizing your organization?
Brandon will explain pros like innovation and diversity of thought, and cons like chaos, leadership vacuums and lack of efficiencies.
Interested in booking Brandon for an interview?
Please reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon Has Been Featured On: